Join Date: Feb 2011
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Total Points: 8,657,719,100.92
A few points:
1. I hope Pacquiao knocks him out this time. I'm also tired of hearing Marquez whine. Sorry, Marquez, but you have been knocked down 4 times by Pacquiao and by most fan and media's cards, you've lost twice and tied one, or at the very least, tied twice and lost once. Just because you might have won stretches of rounds, it hasn't been enough to override Pac knocking your ass down 4 times and Pac's aggressiveness.
2. Marquez is cheating and on PEDS these days. Compare pictures of Marquez from a few years ago to now. Not even close. And wasn't it Marquez who wanted blood testing with Pac a few years back, but now he doesn't want the testing and Pac does? Pretty freakin fishy and ironic if you ask me.
3. Mayweather, Arum, and Pac can all kiss my ass for being cowards and chickenshidts.
4. Pac vs. Marquez is going to bomb (less than 900k ppv buys). No buzz at all, and normally I buy all the May and Pac fights. Not this one.
5. Canelo has the 4th lined up already Floyd. Cinco de Mayo, brother. Your date. Are you going to stand up and take on a legitimate challenge with the bigger, younger, and just as quick fighter (hand speed), or are you going to wuss out and take on the lesser opponent in Guerrero on the same night or on another (less lucrative) weekend? Money or cowardice??
And I'm a big admirer or Mayweather's skills, but his inactivity, wussing out on 50 Cent, and avoiding Pac has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's a shame. This dude, had he fought Pac a few years ago and beat him, along with his Cotto win, could have cemented his legacy as not just an OTG, but potentially as THE OTG. Now? Top 20 is fair - but with an * for the reasons I stated above.