View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,307,586.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
I train at my local boxing gym 2-4 times a week. I have a coach that I do the focus mitts with maybe 3-4 times a month - not nearly as much practice that I need. I also do classes once in awhile where we partner up and hold the mitts for one another.

My objective is to become more comfortable holding the mitts and mixing up the combinations with whoever I'm partnering up with.

Questions: What are some basic focus mitts training routines and drills? Specifically, what are some punches/combinations/ weaves/ slips/blocks/ etc. routines?

Thanks in advance....
Here are some very basic drills you can do with the mitts. Stay away from coaches with that Roger Mayweather bs and coaches that have more than 1 drill on the mitts. That's dumb. I hope coaches start showing instead of talking because the boxing community could use their free expertise in visuals not just words. But anyway here are those drills

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you have any questions about these particular videos. Ask me and I will break them down in tutorials for you tonight. Peace