View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:23 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,095,580,407,644,977.88
Total Points: 1,095,711,407,924,276.62
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinners View Post
I can't believe I hear people whining about Mayweather POSSIBLY fighting Guerrero. Is that a fight I care to see right now? No. But what the **** is Manny Pacquiao fighting Marquez for again? Oh and wait if he wins, he's lined up to face Rios? GTFOH.

Who else is there for Guerrero to fight at 147 anyway that would make him more of a worthy opponent for Floyd? The fight I want to see is Canelo Mayweather. But this isn't some garbage fight. It's probably the best fight at 147 for Mayweather though. We'll see.
Your missing the point so much its ridiculous.

1. If Floyd was an active fighter, NOBODY would have a problem with him fighting Guerrero. It's basically a consensus.

2. The reality is, Floyd is not an active fighter. He fights one time per year. If that one fight for 2013 is Guerrero, than this is a garbage fight and he deserves to be criticized. If he's going to fight once per year, and charge $1,500 for lower level seats, it should be against somebody ranked in the top 5 p4p. There are two qualified candidates who are willing to fight him on that list.