View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 440,591,745,204,408.50
Total Points: 440,722,745,459,673.81
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobrady View Post
out of curiosity who would that be?
Guerrero of course. His accomplishments rival those of Henry Armstrong and Roberto Duran. This puts him in elite company. We always wanted to know how Floyd would fare against Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard. The Guerrero fight would give us a glimpse of how those matchups would play out.

Seriously though you know exactly who I'm referring too. The guy he killed negotiations with by offering him 0% of Pay Per View revenue. A guy that can generate over 800,000 pay per view buys on his own.

I'm giving Floyd the benefit of the doubt because last time he spoke on Guerrero he said "Absolutely not. I'm not giving that to the fans. I don't even know who he is, but I wish him the best."

But as time goes by, he's looking more and more like he's ducking the "little guy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
Floyd fights Guerrero

Floyd takes his 9 rounds

Floyd wins UD

Floyd takes his 20-30 million

Floyd makes a video or two flashing the money he made from you

Floyd retires for another year...maybe a year and a half

Is this what you want? Not me. I'll be streaming this one.

Apparently this is acceptable by a lot of fans.