Thread: Drunk Lang
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 78 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,134,610,123,646.55
Total Points: 96,134,610,153,966.56
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Freshly back from my little date with the Taiwanese girl.

The truth is, she is mine for the picking if I wanted. But she's not the type that's just going to give it up. She wants me to go out on dates with her, and little by little maneuver myself in. Pretty typical. But I don't really like her that much. She's sort of boring and a bit slow. She's smart, but she can't keep up with my conversations, etc. The fact that we only speak in Japanese, and her native language is Chinese and mine is English, and my Japanese is better than hers, probably has something to do with it, but whatever.

She tried to set up the second date. Maybe I'll go along and do it. I can hit it eventually if I care to. I think she probably looks good naked. I'm just not so infatuated by her, at all.

To hell with it, I'd might as well hang in there. I'm going to call up another girl soon too.

Mediocrity comes in volumes.