View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,878,536.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Man pturtle, you said Banks was ill and that Em didn't kill Jay on Renegade........ so what are you talking about and why should anyone take you serious???? This song isn't amazing but I don't mind it, it's better than the s**t 50 was doing on his last couple albums. I was never a fan of 50 anyway.

Em was solid in this song. Apparently you guys didn't listen to Bad Meets Evil, Royce and Em went hard in almost every track. Welcome to Hell, Fastlane, Echo, Loud Noises, Living Proof, etc. Even on Recovery Em went on on several songs and had good tracks on the album. Cold Wind Blows, On Fire, Going Through Changes, Seduction, No Love, Cinderella Man, Almost Famous, Here We Go, etc.

Slaughterhouse is dope. Don't tell me Die, Hammer Dance, Flip A Bird, that those guys can't spit.

Em, Royce, Nas, Kendrick, J Cole, Macklemore, Logic.

Last edited by 4Corners; 11-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.