View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:58 PM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 895,757,744,325.34
Total Points: 895,757,752,326.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Apart from Jones...

For me prime Hopkins would beat him, but I may be proved wrong on this over time.

I think Ward beats Calzaghe in a close UD, his footwork, and technique is the difference in this fight.

He beats Toney for me, 7-8 times out of 10. Toney on a real special night could beat him, but he was such an enigma with the inconsistency, and weight issues, that you have to favour Ward.

I personally think Ward beats a Monzon head to head.

Haggler...hmmm not sure maybe Marvin walks him down, I actually think this is a bad style match up for Hagler.

Charles at 175 IMO beats Ward.
i'm a toney guy but i favor ward in that one. i think it really comes down to how much ward tries to fight him on the inside. ward seems like a pretty smart guy inside of the ring so i don't think he'd fight that sort of fight with toney. that's the only scenario i could see where toney wins. if he boxes from the outside and makes toney come to him, toney would need to land a "lucky" punch most likely.

i would possibly favor michael moorer at 175, slightly