View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:58 PM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 gauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond reputegauze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,528,956,780,135.47
Total Points: 1,528,956,789,713.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Apart from Jones...

For me prime Hopkins would beat him, but I may be proved wrong on this over time.

I think Ward beats Calzaghe in a close UD, his footwork, and technique is the difference in this fight.

He beats Toney for me, 7-8 times out of 10. Toney on a real special night could beat him, but he was such an enigma with the inconsistency, and weight issues, that you have to favour Ward.

I personally think Ward beats a Monzon head to head.

Haggler...hmmm not sure maybe Marvin walks him down, I actually think this is a bad style match up for Hagler.

Charles at 175 IMO beats Ward.
i'm a toney guy but i favor ward in that one. i think it really comes down to how much ward tries to fight him on the inside. ward seems like a pretty smart guy inside of the ring so i don't think he'd fight that sort of fight with toney. that's the only scenario i could see where toney wins. if he boxes from the outside and makes toney come to him, toney would need to land a "lucky" punch most likely.

i would possibly favor michael moorer at 175, slightly