View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Khmelnytsky
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Khmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond reputeKhmelnytsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 688.82
Total Points: 151,499.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
I believe the Arreola-Stiverne winner is a semi-final eliminator. Some sites say the winner of that fight will take on the winner of the Adamek-Cunningham fight, which would be the final eliminator. Others say the winner of Arreola-Stiverne fight will take on Pulev for that position instead. I think it is to become Wladimir's mandatory not Vitali's, but I'm not sure.
No Pulev is the IBF #1 and the Adamek/Cunningham winner fights him in a final IBF eliminator. The others are in a WBC mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
Stiverne vs Arreola is for the mandatory. The winner of this fight gets banks in another final eliminator to determine who fights the champion(vitali or Arreola/stiverne if vitali retires). If vitali is done then Arreola/stiverne is for vacant belt.
But Mitchell is rematching Banks now. Arreola vs Stiverne was always billed, for over a year now, as a WBC eliminator. Then it was changed to a WBC semi-eliminator before Mitchell/Banks with the winners supposed to fight eachother but with their rematch that eliminator status for Banks has seemed to disappear and now there are two fights being billed as WBC eliminator's Arreola vs Stiverne and Fury vs Johnson. We'll have to wait for them to clarify this mess.