View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Richie Ric
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 101 Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute Richie Ric has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,741,858,017,855,546,112.00
Total Points: 1,741,858,018,855,681,024.00
ay te va - el20cuatro  A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  un gift - El Más Mejor  Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  supered - (ROY) 
Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes  gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn  No Message - msagrain  Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke  to my homie - Tha_Greatest 
you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest  Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy  for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830  15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830  100 Green Karma. - Fists_of_Fury 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigdlb12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAME2010 View Post
i'm totally just struggling

for the past year, i just havent been able to make a decision of what i want to do

today i will say i want to do this, and tomorrow i will change my mind

they are realistic personal goals but i just cant make up my mind

anybody gone through this and any advice on what i need to do to stick to one flipping decision!!!!!!!!!!

green k and a bag load of points for any good answer that i will take up!
Fina a fa99 and tell him every time you change your mind you will

and let him

every time you change your mind about something you had already decided on.....

ill bet you you won't ever change your mind again........

or will you??????????