View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Prince Mongo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond reputePrince Mongo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,075,883.04

I don't bet on a lot on fights but when an over hyped fighter that the British media is behind distorts the betting odds I will get tempted if the opponent is good and underrated. Also if I have a really strong feeling on a fight I will bet. 2 days before the Benn Watson fight I had a realy clear dream of Watson KOing Benn in round 6. Watson was underrated at the time and the media was behind Benn. I put on 30 Pounds on Watson to win at 12 to 1 and 30 pounds for Watson to win by KO in round 6 at 50 to 1 and paid the Tax at the front end. That was my best bet and I remember walking out of the bookis with 1860 Pounds.
I bet on Mayweather to beat Hatton as it was obvious to me that Hatton did not have a chance but the UK media distorted the betting odds.
More recently I placed bets on Maidana and Peterson to beat Khan as I felt they had the ability to to win on the Peterson fight I went for a points win as I did not feel he hit hard enough to KO Khan. I also placed a points win bet on Ward to beat Froch on points because I could not see the fight going any other way.