David Haye is now the most watched TV show in Great Britain.
First time this show is #1 and it's all because of David Haye.
#1 also in worldwide downloads.
He also claims he's the heavyweight champion and everyone believes him.
It is what it is. Nobody cares about the 1% boxing fans that know the 'truth'. To the rest of the world (you know that other 99%) David Haye is the heavyweight champion.