View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:04 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,208,443.50
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
F*ck me, that's a hard one to call, Talip.

They're both woefully mistaken in their own regards, but if I absolutely had to choose I'd say that 'Ghandi' was the more criminally erroneous of the two because it lays claim to being an outright biopic, whereas 'Lincoln' (while insultingly incorrect) is listed as a 'historical drama'.

If you've not seen 'Lincoln' yet, I suggest you overlook my almost predictably scathing review and do so anyway. If you're able to overlook the fact that it's rife with inaccuracies you may find something that borders on enjoyment. Day-Lewiis and Jones' performances alone are worth checking out.

It's more the fact that I'm sick of mythology being touted as history.
i understand where you are coming from... i too was quite cynical after digesting gandhi... it was too sanitized, bordering on yes... idolatry...