View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:00 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 82 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,263,185,111,847.22
Total Points: 108,263,185,145,920.58
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
The responses are completely predictable given the course in which Western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - Because lazy fat f*cks are now the norm.

That picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- The minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "Ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

Fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (I've literally heard a fat chick say that about Megan Fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.
I agree with this also. It isn't that hard to lose weight. A little bit of exercise and some dietary changes does wonders. It's really common sense. Everyone is caught up in fad diets of course, but it is really easy.

Compare the calorie count of a filling and hardy meal with what you find in the junk food aisle.

I admit it, I started to notice I was getting round around the belly after hard months of no exercise and lots of beer. I got to the gym and started to watch my diet only a little bit, and after one month I am right back down to size, and am still losing belt notches without even trying.

But it is easier to get back into shape probably, than to get in shape if you have never established the habits of diet and exercise before. Still, diet and exercise are not that complicated and do wonders. I have little sympathy for people who eat nothing but garbage and are allergic to work, and yet complain about their figure. And by diet, I mostly mean just eating healthy, not under-eating.

Last edited by Virgil Caine; 11-27-2012 at 03:03 AM..