View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 20 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,893,352.13
Total Points: 521,243,050,042.49
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Guerrero's got skill, grit, determination, heart and experience - I don't see why this is not an interesting fight to fans here. Also, lol @ this being a "safe" fight. C'mon, Roberts a young skilled fighter in his prime and he's showed he can take and deliver some hard power punches at ww. I don't see what there's not to like about this matchup.
Exactly! Hes earned it for me and i would love to see him in the ring vs mayweather to see what he can do.