View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:15 PM
el_mas_chingon
Undisputed Champ

Rep Power: 9 el_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,407,239,170.47
Total Points: 48,407,260,120.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Just like alcohol - Weed is fine in moderation. There's virtually no difference between having a few shots or smoking a bowl when done responsibly.

That said, long term marijuana use has been scientifically linked to making people dumber. There's also solid reasoning behind the negative stereotype that follows most regular pot smokers, and that's because most avid pot smokers are lazy f*cking retards. I've seriously never met a single person who smoked weed every day that wasn't a depressingly fixated, intellectually vapid, and annoyingy obtuse loser.

It's unfortunate that responsible and productive marijuana users bear the brunt of such negative stereotypes, but the stereotype will continue to persist so long as there are millions of weed-toking idiots out there reminding you every year that April 20th is "International Toke Day, bro!!!"

It is for these reasons that I'm against legalization.

I meet enough vacuous tokers as is with the sh*t being illegal - The last thing I want is to run into more of them as a result of the Fed to open the floodgates on marijuana distribution. I'd end up assembling an arsenal and going 'Aurora' at a 'Kottonmouth Kings' concert.
I rather have people High on weed than Drunk on alcohol, Weed is more peaceful to where Drunks always want to fight and start sh*t! I smoke Weed everyday, and I wont lie I am a bit Lazy at times, but my Wife and Daughter keep me active going to parks, Sea World and doing family stuff; also work 5 days out of the week!

I live in Texas where it's still illegal but I think legalizing it would make the state a lot of money and also cut down on SOME of the drug trafficking that comes to and through Texas!