View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:20 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,689,002,963.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Just like alcohol - Weed is fine in moderation. There's virtually no difference between having a few shots or smoking a bowl when done responsibly.

That said, long term marijuana use has been scientifically linked to making people dumber. There's also solid reasoning behind the negative stereotype that follows most regular pot smokers, and that's because most avid pot smokers are lazy f*cking retards. I've seriously never met a single person who smoked weed every day that wasn't a depressingly fixated, intellectually vapid, and annoyingy obtuse loser.

It's unfortunate that responsible and productive marijuana users bear the brunt of such negative stereotypes, but the stereotype will continue to persist so long as there are millions of weed-toking idiots out there reminding you every year that April 20th is "International Toke Day, bro!!!"

It is for these reasons that I'm against legalization.

I meet enough vacuous tokers as is with the sh*t being illegal - The last thing I want is to run into more of them as a result of the Fed to open the floodgates on marijuana distribution. I'd end up assembling an arsenal and going 'Aurora' at a 'Kottonmouth Kings' concert.

that's a trivial reason for wanting cannabis to stay illegal.