View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:55 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 23 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,173,586.90
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes View Post
The difference between you and I is that I dogged the hell out of Oscar for trying that with Hopkins and cheating Sturm.

You slurp Pac's dick no matter how many times he can fool you (Catchweight paper title fights, gift against cherrypicked Marquez)
No, it's just really hypocritical hounding someone for something your main guy is guilty of, to a greater extent as cheating history goes.

I don't think I've made 1 thread about DLH's CW transgressions. You on the other hand have probably made over 100 threads/posts about Pac CW for each DLH CW thread/post.

But at least I give you credit for not recycling well exposed falsities, as many of your fellow travelers are inclined to do.