View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:53 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,272.16
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Most boxing fans will tell ya, that Pac would beat Cotto regardless of the CW, yet you want to go on about we will never know for sure comments like you speak for the majority or something.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs. Floyd bloated JMM up 2 divisions and came in over the weight limit. I dont care this thread is about Pac being fair. Floyd clearly was less fair than Pac so is more relevant for discussion. Cotto agreed to fight Pac at a CW, JMm didnt account for Floyd coming over the limit.
I said dont play games with me, you dont want to do that.
again, floyd beiong less fair in your opinion isn't what the thread is about and has no bearing on the topic.

Pac shouldnt have asked for the CW, but most fair people will see that it was only 2lbs.

we agree on the bolded, underlined part. As for the rest of the sentence, off the thread topic,most people would have to describe floyd coming in at 146 for a 144lb fight as "only 2 lbs" as well. right?