View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 25 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 219,358,094,167,912.44
Total Points: 219,358,095,331,270.59
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
JMM would have beat floyd at 135 and 140. IMO if Floyd rematched JMM, JMM would have beat Floyd as he would be accustomed to the weight.
In fact we can erase that win off of Floyds resume as he got an advantage in it.

Im fair nearly all the time, but if you want to play games with me, you got to know who you playing with.
can you count to potato?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<