View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Fasttimes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these partsFasttimes is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,328.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
in the sense that he was a hard man and an agressor, one can argue that "they don't make fighters like him any longer. certainly not in the capacity that they used to.

but to say that he'd be impervious to harm against a modern LW is wrong. i'd pick floyd mayweather and pernell whitaker to beat him on points without much fuss.

and duran would stretch him out with something similar to the stuff williams put on him.

where do i rank him?

somewhere in the top 100-50 i'd reckon. i have not worked out my p4p list much beyond 10.
Who cares what modern fighter would beat him? I'd pick Jones over Greb but that means jackshyt. I'd pick Whitaker over Duran and most lightweights, probably all of them to be honest so that's not really anything detracting from Jack's abilities.