View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:21 AM
Deathknight88
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these partsDeathknight88 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,072,973.97
kick this hateful troll - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afactor4 View Post
I don't about that dude. A lot of fighters generally have negative things to say about Teddy and don't really appreciate his training methods.

Also, it could be argued that Teddy very much slowed down Povetkins (his last notable fighters) career. He would always talk about how Sasha wasn't ready to fight the Klitschko's blah blah, but Povetkin very much dipped not just in level of opposition, but also in his fighting style in general while being trained by Atlas.
Teddy wanted to protect Sasha. Teddy loved him. He gave up 250,000 to protect Sasha. Sasha wasn't ready for Wlad and Teddy knew it. Why will he give up 250,000 ?

He wanted to build Sasha the Michael Moore/Holyfield way

Man Teddy is a genius man I'm telling you.

To me? He's the 2nd greatest trainer ever behind Emmanuel.