View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,880.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglerwins View Post
The NFL would be worse than Rugby if they were no padding and I believe the excess padding developed from too many player deaths in the beginning. Rock's just stating the obvious from a physicality standpoint and his quote itself gives that away, I seriously doubt it's a harder 'sport' to play.
Without padding the game was more like Rugby, the padding changed the game because players could dive in to each other with force they wouldn't without padding. It made the game look more spectacular.