View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:51 AM
The Hoff
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these parts
Bank: 164,060,599,446.47
Total Points: 264,060,623,970.07
It's truly a blessing to be the first one to give you a gift - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
roy jones is as far away from a racist as they come, if you dont know that it just shows you dont watch a whole lot of boxing. that you thought guerrero looked like margarito in there just proves it further.

i thought the hbo commentary was better than usual. they werent on bertos nuts at all, berto fought well and deserved every compliment he got. they werent taking anything away from guerrero when they were giving berto props, they all acknowledged that he won comfortably. berto showed massive heart though and you cant say thopse uppercuts werent nasty, so how were they "on his nuts"?

it takes two fighters to put on a great fight, berto fought a great fight but guerrero fought a magnificent fight. they both deserved props at the end and they both got it, if berto hadnt fought well he wouldnt have lasted 12 rounds with guerrero the way he was fighting. good commentary for once.

Where in the hell did I say Roy was a racist? Being biased and racist is different, my friend. He was on Bertroids nuts all night. He hardly gave The Ghost props... Why?

Like i said... Ghost reminded me of Margarito 'last night'.
He came forward, threw punches, showed heart and balls, and that chin... Oh my.

Nah, Bertroids ain't getting my pops... He sounded like a sore loser after.

Great job, Ghost! Brown Pride! Latino Pride in this mutha phucka!