View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 AM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 37 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,422,802,795,708.43
Total Points: 18,422,802,873,003.84
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather >>>>> Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka "The Black Hitler" - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
You mean Todd Duboeuf right? For a second I thought Shia LeBouf was getting into the boxing business, following in 50 Cent and Snookie's footsteps LOL.

They did sign some good amateurs but they have a long way to go before making their mark in the pro ranks.
lol...yeah that's what I meant (Duboeuf).

One thing I will say is GBP isn't great at creating buzz for their fighters. Floyd is pretty much a self made man but you have to think that if Canelo was with Top Rank....they would have him looking like an absolute killer right now.

When you think about how they develop guys and the buzz they create....they will always be a player in boxing.

Cotto's buzz up until 2008
Pacquiao's run as the mexicutioner, then his post Oscar buzz
DLH in his prime
Margarito's post Cotto buzz

I mean they know how to match guys to make their fighters look like Killers/beast. People get mad and criticize them, but that's the whole point of being a promoter.....to make your fighter look like a machine.

Until GBP can do that....they won't pull away from the crowd. they have the talent, but look at what happens to their fighters. I mean as soon as they look good, they go out and get destroyed.

Ortiz, Kirkland, Maidana, Khan.....and the list goes on. For some reason they have the worst match making skills in boxing.