View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,215,351.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
At the 43 second mark, watch closely. At first I thought it was his mouth piece, but then Berto started to chew on it and swallowed it. What do you think it was? Aren't fighters not allowed to take supplements aside from water right before a fight? This may sound like reaching but in all honesty I don't want my opponent to be seen having something put in his mouth and for him to chew it and swallow it. Whatever it may be.

(To get rid of those annoying things blocking the screen, click the "Hide annotations" button)

See for yourself.
You are correct my find looks like something else. and it cannot be the mouth peice cause at 1:57 his trainer put in his moth peice. he took something.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-25-2012 at 10:05 PM.