View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:54 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,552,645,930,768.78
Total Points: 25,552,646,021,674.59
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
I don't think two Haymon fighters have ever fought each other, correct me if I'm wrong.
That's what I want to know too, people are always focusing on Bob Arum, but I think Haymon is the real sneaky guy here, Arum said he won't do business with the guy and it's easy to point fingers at Arum cause he is out in the public, but the guy to be cautious of and weary of is the one hiding in the shadows.

I think Haymon probably advises Floyd not to fight Pacquiao either, probably whispers in his fighters ears and tells them what to say, dude is pretty powerful he even gets a guy with no fanbase like Andre Berto million dollar paydays.