View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:26 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 26 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,872,954,385,068.50
Total Points: 157,874,971,405,575.94
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces725 View Post
Lol he absolutely beat down Berto man your in denial give it up .. He had Berto looking blackanese lmao .. This was a dude who was labeled as soft a couple of years back and now he just dogged a rugged Berto .. Guerrero demands respect now he has way more than deserved it even before this fight
Berto looked blackanese, guerrero looked mexinese. Wtf is your point? Bertos eye got raked, and it swoll up, big fukn deal he fought through it. It was a back and forth, give and take fight by and large, one in which guerrero outworked berto and came out on top.

Lettuce b reality, all during the fight everyobody was wondering if guerrero would be able to take all the hard uppercuts that were spinning his head 360 degrees, which were happening all the time.

People ****ting on bertos performance last night are retarded. Obviously he wasnt tactically that good, closer to terrible, but he was a warrior who kept fighting. You, on the other hand, are just a keyboard warrior.

Im not in denial, i didnt care who won and was rooting for both. I am just not afraid to call a spade a spade when everybody likes to follow the crowds opinion.