View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 04:10 PM
casual hero
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,369.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskat View Post
its everything. and of course its difficult to say if Broner would beat Klitschko if they were the same size. cause naturally heavyweights rely on power and smaller guys on speed. so dont try to overanalyse the term "pound 4 pound". Just take a guy and look how he fights against top opposition in his own weight class, and then compare him to other guys of other weight classes. if you overanalyse this term, it kinda loses credibility. as for Froch: he is actually pretty slow, so a lot of pple would have an easy night with him. example: Ward and Dirrell
**** have froch and dirrel had a rematch while I wasn't looking? Cos in the fight I saw. Dirrel spent the whole night running away, falling over and crying to the ref. Definatly not an easy night.

Btw. Froch hammers dirrel in a rematch. Dirrel has buckets of skill but lacks the warrior mentality. Id say he was more of a sportsman than a fighter.

In answer to the thread, P4P it totally subjective, its a matter or opinion and a way to compare fighters in different weights, use whatever reasoning you want

I like the "if they were all the same size" rule. Btw P4P Froch vs Haye would be an ace fight.