View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:37 PM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,825,106,447.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
You left out the best of that interview that had me rolling.

He said something along the lines of "i do better numbers then a street dude with keys of cocaine in his basement"... the delivery and awkward silence of Max was priceless.
here is the complete interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PhW4rwaNo
I felt the hood joke with the drugs was actually....not so funny cause of the delivery. Broner kinda knew even during the delivery that its gonna bomb.