View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:34 PM
lopez36
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 lopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,183,057.05
Be Joyful - Gift Giver CK7 all day! - LoadedWraps a real truth speaker - RiC-DiC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcursedawg View Post
There was way to much holding to be a foty candidate. It had it's moments but it was far from a great fight. The Guerrero vs Gauthier fight is the best fight I've seen this year IMO. I suggest anyone who hasn't watched that fight to check it out.
But it was a good win for Robert and his timing couldn't be better. I still think 147 isn't a good weight for him but the division is pretty weak right now and I think he can actually compete with some of the top guys. I would have way rather see Guerrero mix it up with some of the guys @ 140.
I only caught the last 4 rounds of this fight this morning and yeah there was a lot of holding,rios/Alvarado didn't do that,i'll check that fight you're talking about,but i guess this one was good from what I've read,plus something else,i don't think berto is as good as he thinks,and i would have liked it if guerrero had stayed at 140,but i think we all know why he went to 147,mayweather $$$$$