View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 28 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,046,501,607.01
Total Points: 18,130,771,457.47
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

i wasnt impressed with him at all. he does have power but he looks for one punch way too much, doesnt set his punches up very well, doesnt use the jab enough, seldom throws combinations, headhunts, leaves himself way too open and looks kind of slow.

a worldclass fighter would box circles around him and/or walk him into a big shot and knock his lights out. this dude gives me shades of jeff lacy, good puncher for sure but very limited. you need so much more than just power to compete at the highest level. quintana is a good fighter but past his prime and not very durable even at his best. unless he improves significantly i dont think thurman will achieve much of anything.