View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,951.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
Strange how you just put down percentages and not how many punches were actually thrown. As I said Wlad dominated Haye by keeping him at the end of his jab. Just like I knew he would do. But you can keep spinning it anyway you want. I guess it helps to keep you mind busy? But, at the end of day Haye still lost by a wide margin that wasn't even close to being debatable.
Wlad won the rounds but there was really little in it as far as actually meaningful blows go. I wouldn't call landing a few jabs a round that had little to no affect as dominating.