Thread: Ghost vs Swift
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 29 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,759,795,577.10
Total Points: 10,001,378,096,188,352.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I think Guerrero wins fairly easily against Danny, who I like and feel is underrated. I think the Ghost is good enough boxer to avoid that massive left hook, and he's also showed he's got the chin to take it if need be. I'm not saying that's all Garcia has, but once Guerrero nullifies that weapon he can outwork him.