View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 13 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,107,634.48
great poster - jas atg poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
His opponents agreed to it.
Or forced into it as is in the Cotto fight. They were both under Top Rank what could Cotto say I don't want the fight. Arum could just say fine I won't make a card with you till your contract expires. Cotto even admitted as much when he said he didn't have much of a choice, yes he had some leverage but nothing like he does now. It's amazing how once Cotto left Top Rank he got a Floyd fight and all of a sudden a fight with Manny can't be made.

I mean FFS Cotto knows as well as Floyd how much he was getting hustled by the old bastard. Arum offered him the same amount of money the first time he fought Manny 5 million and some PPV buys. He made 8 million with Floyd on top of PPV buys. Arum not only low balls his own guys, he still takes his commission on top of that, the guy is a hustler.