View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:50 AM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,983,489.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

the thing is this: when certain fighters have been in wars, their eyes/skin swells up very fast in later fights. examples: Gatti or Cano (the guy who just got robbed against Malignaggi). I also remember that Dariusz Michalczewski was getting red in the face VERY FAST in the last fights of his career. His eyes also swole up very fast also. I dont think Guerrero is a killer puncher cause if he was, he would have knocked Berto out. I think its more of a thing that Berto swells up very fast nowadays. happens to a lot of boxers in the later stages of their careers