View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,070,787.12
Great poster! - E.P.T. 

There was way to much holding to be a foty candidate. It had it's moments but it was far from a great fight. The Guerrero vs Gauthier fight is the best fight I've seen this year IMO. I suggest anyone who hasn't watched that fight to check it out.
But it was a good win for Robert and his timing couldn't be better. I still think 147 isn't a good weight for him but the division is pretty weak right now and I think he can actually compete with some of the top guys. I would have way rather see Guerrero mix it up with some of the guys @ 140.