View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:03 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,053,266.33
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitha313 View Post
I don't fully agree on that I reckon there is a few names in 140 that could very well cause him alot of problems Lucass Matthysse for one I really want to see Broner get in the ring with him plus you can't knock guys like Danny Garcia, theirs only one or two more fights for him at 135 now.
I'm a big fan of Matthysse, he's a beast. I'm more sold on Broner's skill though, I tend to favour skill and Broner has a tremendous amount of it. Guys like Judah and Alexander had very close fights with Matthysse, if Broner's chin is solid, I'd pick him to win a wide UD - he'd be the only guy at 140 I'd pick over Matthysse though.

As for Garcia, I'm not sold. He's stopped an old Morales twice (the first one being close) and a chin of glass Amir Khan. I'll wait for him to beat a good fighter with a good chin first.