View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 AM
lfc19titles
Gf you tried

Rep Power: 18 lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 198,149,871,041,028.59
Total Points: 198,149,871,116,912.88
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - -4- for a good poster - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Haye wasn't Wladimir's toughest fight. Disregarding the 3 losses, Sultan Ibragimov and Samuel Peter were WK's toughest 2 fights, and the judges' score cards reflect this. So, at best, Haye was Wladimir's 6th toughest fight (although I would have him at 7th after DeVaryll Williamson); should the fight go ahead, Fury might be the 7th (or 8th).
Wlad was ULTRA defensive in that fight, he landed one shot, grabbed or shot backwards to avoid any hurt

why? because he knew haye was very dangerous and was a good boxer, he played it incredibly safe

as I said before, anyone can get lucky with one shot at heavyweight, what happened to wlad happened to lewis, a stupid mistake that guys like peter made wlad pay

in terms of quality, haye has been wlads toughest fighter, I know you hate him but think of it subjectively mate

fury is a good heavyweight, he will give wlad a test, I promise you that. He can win because he has huge power but most likely wlad will win a decision

Just want to add, wlad fought the perfect fight vs Haye, if he was not ultra defensive, he could have very well and in my opinion would have been knocked out. But he fought smart, used his advantages, hit and then got in a very safe position, if haye got in, he grabbed him.