View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:44 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,046,968.16
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitha313 View Post
Yeah I was really shocked at how Guerrero was the one bullying Berto upfront controlling the tempo like he did especially since he did come up two weight divisions to WW.
Still hope for Ricky Burns to get a chance to fight Broner I don't think he would win it but I think he'd give a better showing of himself than DeMarco (think).
Same.

When Ortiz bullied Berto in close I wasn't surprised, seing as Ortiz is a tank at the weight. However, Berto was the heavier man last night and naturally the much bigger man, to see Guerrero push him around in the clinches and basically dominate him physically was a surprise. He was fighting at 126 as little as 4 years ago.

I don't see Broner losing to anyone from 130-140 unless he meets Gamboa, the boy is a bit special. Ricky has become a very good fighter, but I don't see anything other than a Broner W.