View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:26 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,099,364,625,786.64
Total Points: 11,661,575,052,089,150.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Haye wasn't Wladimir's toughest fight. Disregarding the 3 losses, Sultan Ibragimov and Samuel Peter were WK's toughest 2 fights, and the judges' score cards reflect this. So, at best, Haye was Wladimir's 6th toughest fight (although I would have him at 7th after DeVaryll Williamson); should the fight go ahead, Fury might be the 7th (or 8th).
Depends on how you look at it. Wlad clearly wasn't at the level he is now when he fought Sam Peter the first time, or with any of his three losses. Since becoming more or less the recognized champion of the HW division, I would agree Haye was the toughest fight. Ibragimov didn't push him, it was just an overall stinker - possibly the worst i've ever seen. He was pushed by Haye, and pushed back - But the scores didn't reflect how even it was. Especially for the first 6 rounds and the last 2. rounds 7-10 were Wlad's easy. IMO the others were so close.