View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Fighting Pride
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Fighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,031,281.98

I started to suspect something fishy with Floyd after he came back for Marquez having suddenly gone bald (when Floyd sr, uncles Roger and Jeff all have their hair)..and then looking bigger than Mosley. Combine that with his connection to that guy who was a pioneer in testosterone replacement therapy and him suddenly becoming a PED expert, and now these accusations he tested positive 3 times (knowing he doesn't touch recreational drugs) and you have a bit of smoke. With pacquiao, i never suspected him, he'd been moving up and knocking out champs since his flyweight days. I was shocked by how he beat de la hoya so easily, but that had more to do with his incredible speed and movement, which we he had. Him being able to stand up to welterweight power was the surprise, and as we've seen with Vargas, Tommy Morrison, McCline, Briggs, Maccarenelli, Roy Jones, PEDs does not build granite chins. However not to dehydrate or kill oneself as much to make weight has helped numerous fighters be seemingly better chins at higher weights than where they started (de la hoya a good example, i remember when ppl questioned his chin at sfw and lightweight, and it was seen as nothing but granite from 140-160.