View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 AM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 71 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 443,576,743,423,026.62
Total Points: 534,376,753,520,895.69
Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 
el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- it's all good homie - -jose- 
thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas <3 - Beercules 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoff View Post
... of Antonio Margarito tonight! HEART, BALLS, Throwing punches non-stop, coming straight forward...

I almost started crying! God, what a fight! I'm on the Guerrero bandwagon for life!

The commentary was disgusting! Seriously, these people hate Latinos!
These morons need to realize that if it wasn't for us; they wouldn't have a j-o-b!

The Bertroids nuthuggery was disgusting... Roy Jones pissed me off, but again... that was his 'black brotha' in the ring, so he had to ride on Bertroids nuts.

Great job, Ghost! GREAT JOB!

Showtime is the best as far as commentating goes.

Guerrero is a true welterweight........ I cant wait to see his next fight.