View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Da Boxer
Cotto Soldier

Rep Power: 11 Da Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,249,650,585,003,980.00
Total Points: 16,249,650,585,020,742.00
For the Ownage in the Cotto fans were rude thread - setting the record straight son! - The Surgeon For a fellow Cotto fan - jazluvr War Cotto! - valero ATG poster - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO! - jazluvr 
Para Celebrar Primo.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES thanks for sharing #GuerraCotto - -jose- WaR Cotto - CASA DE COMBATE have a kneeguel cotto toy so you can cool off bozo - Risen cheers brah - Mike D 

Ah Come on! You all need to stop b1ching man. This is a buisness and they are there to make money. Plain and simple.

I'll say that the cost may be on the high side since the under card is not the best. I think that priced at $19.95 would have been fair and lots more people would have purchase.

Dont matter, if I was in PR I would watch at one of the sport bars or get the crew together and everyone pinches 5 bones for PPV, BBQ and Beer! lol!

Either way, Cotto is going to beat Trout so it will be worth it! You got to support your fighter! This is your opportunity!

Like they say in PR:

"Yo voy al mio" "En las buenas y en las malas!"

War Cotto!