View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,378,262.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
This is all bullsh*t, and it's all because of the website that posted this I give as much credit to this as I do a story from fighthype. I mean seriously, maxb is paid huge money by Top Rank it's the only reason that site even exists. Listen to those biased ass podcasts, my favorite being Cotto/Marg II recap then the Mayweather/Cotto preview. They praise Cotto to the point where Montoya says I would really like to see Cotto/Pac II as Cotto could win or something to that affect. Then when he is fighting Mayweather it was going to be a complete destruction, worse than Pacquiao.

Hell I remember reading an article of Hauser retiring or something like that. I'd have to dig for it, but now all of sudden here comes this huge article from again a TOP RANK paid site about all these GBP fighters and yet... there is not ONE mention of Chavez Jr.? About ACTUALLY testing positive at least once and not being tested at all. Please, this is stupid fox news/fight hype/political spin bullsh*t that you dumbasses fall for. If its on the INTERWEBS IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!
Where there's smoke there's fire...