View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 PM
SCtrojansbaby
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 SCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,304,875.37
No Message - Toney616 Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Christmas amigo - chav 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
I disagree. I think this is definitely a fight Watson could win. Very strong, big, good fundamentals, smart with good stamina and excellent power. Tight guard that was hard to get through. McVallum said it was one of his harder fights. He was probably more suited to 168 though. It's a pick em for me with a slight edge to Taylor.

Going by styles I'd say Watson, but going by names id say Taylor. Watson with Benn, Christie and close fights with Eubanks. Taylor with Hopkins. I think he lost against Writght and that's probably the closest fight to it, but Watson was bigger, stronger, more power and more active at 160. Similar defense, though not as slick and jab based as Wink. The more I think about it, the more I think Watson could win it.

SD to Watson for me.
No middleweight is bigger than Taylor @160