Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Does this shame white folk?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:00 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,335,521.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi108 View Post
I understand that as any reasonable thinking man would, I also slightly agree with the threadmaker because, why are all minortiies washed with the brush then? You cant have it both ways, they like to say "we are not responsible for our ancestors past, just because we look the same doesnt mean anything", then say "because you look black you should act like this", or "because you look white you should act like this", because you look black you should drive this car and live in this house and listen to this music etc, because you look black im gonna pull you over and harrass you(talking in terms of United States obviously). If somebody walks around feeling superior to others, surely s/he should be educated about the true darkside of history(the one you dont see on movies)

Who walks around feeling superior to others? Mate, humanity in general has a very dark, barbaric history. . . We have a heart-break history indeed. . . But we must look at history through a proper scope, and realize that white racism was not the exception, it was the rule. . . In that white people enslaving others, committing acts of genocide, etc. is NOT UNIQUE to just "white people." Go back to the dark ages in Europe, and you see that the Moors (whether or not they were black is up for debate, but they were definitely not white) were conquering, capturing, and enslaving white EUropeans. . . I mean, they must have been like "look at these barbaric, stupid white poeple. . . They don't even know how to bathe"! I mean, Japanese committed mass murder against other Asian races. . . Black people in sub-saharan Africa - the Xhosa, Zulus among others - were enslaving each other, and murdering each other for their differences. . .

I think we should be educated on the dark side of our history . . . So we can see where we came from, and learn from our mistakes. . . But we don't need to single out one race for the wrongs they committed. . Like I said, you gotta look at history through a proper scope - going all the way back to the Egyptians. . . There was a period in time where black/brown people were conquering, attempting to colonize, and enslaving whites (Europeans). Charles Martel finally fought them back out of Europe, though. . Then a few hundred years later, it was white people's turn. . . We've all been pricks. . .

It's perfectly normal, and healthy for a person to have racial pride, though. Not pride in the sense that you accomplished something by being born into a certain race, but just that those ancestors were your extended family. . . Race is not a social construct - it is very real, biological aspect of who we are. We're all still humans, and share the same main characteristics, of course, but we are also different in ways too. This is a good thing, though.