View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,879.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDKSAB View Post
Pull the plug and may he rest in peace. He's suffering.
No he isn't suffering. I'm glad that Junior refused to pull the plug, I didn't think he had that much sense and heart. Recoveries have been known to happen. I recall reading of at least four. A well known newspaper, in an in-depth report said that his brain was showing irregular periods of activity. So we can hope, at least for a while. People are often on life-support for months, and occasionally-if rarely- make recoveries. It seems that different doctors and hospitals have have widely differing criteria for judging brain-death.