Thread: FAO: Rockin'
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:52 AM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,732,138.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
You obviously never worked with me during that time period. the bell rings and I'm on or pressing you and I didn't stop the pressure until the bell rang again. Round after round........ 8 rounds was routine. I tested everyones heart in that city that I ever encountered.

A man with a 9-0 record has a hell of alot more insight to the sport than a guy who only reads news and watches fights.

I'll listen to anybodies opinion but when they tell me that feinting is just a waste of time I have to laugh. A guy 9-0 I will give more credibility in his opinion over some guy who never fought.I questioned scully when he said that his boy had the right to push his opponents head/body down to the canvas because his opponent was putting his head too low/below the belt. it is what it is.

Welcome to Rockin's Personal Hatred Bandwagon. Jump on, keep your arms and legs inside of the bandwagon at all times. Enjoy the ride and go fvck yourself.........Rockin'

I've never really commented on this matter, but since everyone's giving their opinions, I'll ask my question.

I always thought sparring was a time to work on what you needed to "improve" on and not try to knock the other guys block off?

It seems in all your sparring matches, you talk about going 100% at your sparring partner and giving him a hell of a battle.

Maybe you felt like the sparring match was competitive because........ Well they were just "sparring" while you were going 100%.

FYI.... No matter what you do in life, you can't get any better if you don't make your weaknesses your strengths. Instead of trying to go hard at people in "sparring", maybe if you worked on getting better instead, who knows where your career might've gone.

Just sayin.