View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Verstyle
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,967,362,674,721.97
Total Points: 53,967,362,992,797.81
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I gotta agree with this.

I had a friend in the US. He's now married with a kid, but at the time that he got his girl pregnant, they weren't married yet. The day that she told me she was pregnant, she did so when we were in a bar, and she had a beer and a cigarette in each hand at the time. I didn't have the ability to say anything to her, but I told my friend, the father, about my thoughts on the matter at our soonest sitdown.

I don't know what effect I had personally, but she did cut it out.

The worst part was that they had previously had a miscarriage. It was a big deal for them, and they had split up for a while, partly because of that. Again, I can't say what the cause of the miscarriage was (not to mention the fact that I am assuredly no medic), but it just seemed crazy that given this experience, she was smoking and drinking with a baby in her belly.

The kid was born healthy, and last time I was in the States I visited them, and the three of them seem to be doing just fine, which is great.
Yeah, you get that feeling of wanting to say something but you know it's not your place. When I see people do it, it just shows me how careless they are with themselves.