Boxing Forum - View Single Post - Manny Pacquiao Says He's 90% Ready For JMM
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 PM #19
Basco Basco is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,404
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
Basco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond reputeBasco has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 202,078.27
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 202,078.27
Default

Pac is 90% ready, the other 10% is FEAR!
Basco is offline   Reply With Quote